iPhone 6 Smart Case iPhone 4S Smart Case iPhone 5 Smart Case

Quattro-T2 Glass Touch-Thru Case for 3G / 3GS

Unprecedented 4 layers of protection with Solid Glass Touch-Thru Screen for the iPhone 3G and the new 3GS. Designed to fit the new iPhone 3GS and current 3G iPhones.

Availability: In stock

$14.99

* Required Fields

$14.99

Quattro-T2 Glass Touch-Thru Case for 3G / 3GS

More Views

Features

The Quattro T2 case is truly unique. It boasts an unprecedented 4 layers of protection for the iPhone 3G/3GS. The innermost layer, is a polysilicon skin that encases the iPhone, similar to Quattro-T1.
It also includes the integrated port protectors to protect against dust, moisture, etc. The second layer is the unique Xylo Glass screen protector that fits over the screen and allows for touch through use of the screen. The outermost layer is a hard polycarbonate shell that snaps into place over the silicon skin.
It features a built-in, high shine, polished aluminum faceplate for added protection and style without excess bulk.

Customer Reviews

Pros

Cons

Sort by: Ascend sorting

Items 1 to 26 of 26 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
good! Review by breyden
Price
Value
Protection
the case is awesome!!
i hope ivyskin will come out with new colors!
(Posted on 6/26/11)

Pros: Function, Quality, Glass screen guard
Cons: Color

Would you recommend this product to a friend? Likely

Share this review
Do you find this review helpful?  Yes No
(58 of 179 people found this review helpful)

Inappropriate review? Report it
Great protection for the money Review by Zan
Protection
The case saved my iPhone after 5 major drops. I've been using this case for over a year now and it's super protective. My iPhone looks like new when I remove it from this case. Great investment to protect your investment ;)

(Posted on 4/30/10)
Share this review
(118 of 357 people found this review helpful)

Good and bad Review by starkrav
Protection
I love that this case protects my entire iPhone, including coverage for the ports. It's actually the reason I bought it, I work in often dirty environments and I wanted maximum protection.

If you need excellent protection for your phone, then this IS the best case I've found. However I think Ivyskin could design this same case with a lower edge around the glass that would allow touching the screen at the edges better. That would make it much better. And, if instead of using plastic they used aluminum or some other metal replacing the edge plastic, this case would be perfect!
(Posted on 1/31/10)
Share this review
(118 of 342 people found this review helpful)

Great case Review by tck21
Protection
I've been using this case for four months now, it offers a full protection and design. The case feels very nice in hand and it provides a perfect grip. The Screen guard is solid and works. Highly recommend the T2 for anyone with the new 3GS
(Posted on 11/15/09)
Share this review
(119 of 356 people found this review helpful)

As good as it gets Review by Charles.M
Protection
This case is exactly what I was looking for. It protects the screen with a hard glass cover, it is a hard/soft combo and provides a nice grip to the iphone. I highly recommend it. I have the royal blue, it looks super.
(Posted on 11/15/09)
Share this review
(123 of 354 people found this review helpful)

Sexiest case ever!!! Review by JWBreeze
Protection
I've spent over $300 bucks on cases this year alone. This case and glass touch screen guard is by far the best they've come out with. It just looks so sexy! I can't stop looking at it ;)
(Posted on 9/26/09)
Share this review
(115 of 367 people found this review helpful)

Just ordered this case... Review by L. Wolfe
Protection
So far, great customer service! Had a tracking number within 5 minutes of ordering. It's also an international order to the UK.

I'll post up a review when it arrives.

So far, this is the case that from it's reviews and description has come the closest to ticking all the boxes for me. The only thing I'd like to see is the camera lens protected by glass too, also, I think the plastic paint will rub of and the silicone might attract dust and hairs but we'll see, apart from that, it looks fantastic so far!

NOTE: This is a review from somebody that is yet to test this product. All opinions stated here are based on secondary sources. : )
(Posted on 9/21/09)
Share this review
(114 of 350 people found this review helpful)

I looovvee this case! It's well worth the money and I would recommend it to everyone who owns an iphone and wants good protection! Look no longer, this is the case that will end your search and keep your money out of the trash. Review by Rebecca All my reviews  (1)
Protection
I looovvee this case! It's well worth the money and I would recommend it to everyone who owns an iphone and wants good protection! Look no longer, this is the case that will end your search and keep your money out of the trash.
(Posted on 8/19/09)
Share this review
(110 of 342 people found this review helpful)

Best of the Best! Review by lynn
Protection
Really Really the best case out there to totally protect your phone The peel on and off plastic sheets most companies sell you are worthless. This covers the whole phone and works great. Everyone will LUV LUV it! Only drawback is that it's a wee bit larger to fit in the cases that fit on a belt or for the slip in and out case. Plus, no slipping in your hand either, great grip and great looking!
(Posted on 8/14/09)
Share this review
(105 of 337 people found this review helpful)

Offers great protection for the iPhone 3GS Review by Andre
Protection
This case is really good, no doubt it really protects the iPhone from major impacts. I've been using it for about 1 month.
I would recommend this case if you want an all around protection for your new iPhone 3GS
(Posted on 7/27/09)
Share this review
(107 of 340 people found this review helpful)

nice product Review by phil
Protection
it's a really good product but the only thing sad is that it only available for iphone... i think those ipod touch user could appreciate those special feature!!!
(Posted on 7/25/09)
Share this review
(100 of 342 people found this review helpful)

Pretty darn nice iPhone case. Review by Benji
Protection
I love the look and feel of this case. Nice touch and finish.
(Posted on 7/24/09)
Share this review
(107 of 335 people found this review helpful)

4 out 5 Stars - Great Protection Review by Vcoast
Protection
I only spent an afternoon researching cases before buying this one, and the T2 stood out as offering more protection in covering the ports, switches and buttons than all the rest. I'm a weekend project guy and my pockets are usually full of sawdust or dog treats, invariably, the phone is going to end up in one of them, so keeping the dirt out was key.

So far, it's as billed, they've covered most everything, at least everything that's a mechanical working part. A popular video review I watched, three features were criticized:

- Access to the Ringer Switch.
- The Black Silicon.
- The Plastic Shield for the Apple Logo.

Here's my two cents on all three points:

1.) Accessing the ringer switch is not a problem, I say keep it covered. One reviewer recommended cutting it out. There's no need for this, unless you have a tactile issue and are also bothered by seams in your socks and tags on your underwear, everyone else should be able to live with this feature. Apple was forward thinking and added a little vibration cue when the switch is activated, plus you can get visual confirmation of the same if the screen is active when switched. Turning the ringer back on just takes a couple of practice runs to get the hang of it. This is only because the switch on the phone has more travel than you think, so you have to get your finger under the switch in order to flick it back up, and it's lower than where you think you moved it. Once you realize where it is, it's never a problem.

2.) The Black Silicon was criticized as being a dust collector. I do not find it to be excessive at all. It's Black, and the nature of dark colors they're impossible to keep perfectly clean, which is why I don't buy dark colored vehicles. This said, the material has a great feel, and having spent some time already in the afore mentioned dirty pockets, nail aprons, and around a ongoing boat project, heavy with fiberglass dust, no complaints. I have the clip also, and it holds the phone great, I just don't use it all the time. Again, nothing to be overly concerned about here.

3.) The Clear Plastic button on the back is not objectionable, but it's not needed either IMO. Ivyskin should just print the logo on the Silicon, but then they would probably have to pay licensing rights to do it. I say eliminate this feature, but it should not prevent you from buying this case.

The glass does not take away from the sensitivity of the screen. My wife's had an i-phone for quite a while, with he traditional plastic screen protective cover, and I don't notice any difference.

I did not give this case a 5 out of 5 because the finish of the shell had a few blems when it arrived. When you're charging top dollar, more attention should be paid to the details. This snap-on shell had some visible injection mould lines and some rough unfinished edges. I have the silver over black combo, (which looks white over black in the product shots). The silver shell does not appear to be a solid color all the way through as after a few weeks of wear and tear, some of the silver has rubbed off where there are edges. The plastic shell is probably costing all of 8 cents to produce, I recommend going another 2 cents for the quality.

Overall, a recommended buy if protection is key.
(Posted on 7/22/09)
Share this review
(111 of 340 people found this review helpful)

GREAT Case!!!! Review by SBOYAS
Protection
Got my case several weeks ago and i found it to be one of the best so far, I have shown it at work, and everyone with the IPhone wanted the web site to get their own.
(Posted on 7/16/09)
Share this review
(106 of 336 people found this review helpful)

A+ Review by Clay
Protection
I have searched everywhere for a case that looks good, protects the phone and feels comfortable in your hand. I have had Contour Cases, Otterbox, Switcheasy and several others. This case and this company are the best. They give quality products and excellent customer service. I would highly recommend any product they sell. Excellent Company and Excellent Products.
(Posted on 7/11/09)
Share this review
(112 of 337 people found this review helpful)

Great Product!! Review by morrmarr
Protection
Just received my case today. I was very impressed. The case is great. I really like the color and the glass casing. I highly recommend!!
(Posted on 6/13/09)
Share this review
(114 of 346 people found this review helpful)

Overall solid protection Review by Frazzled
Protection
Went through many cases for iPhone. Some 3x the cost of the T2. This case provides excellent protection and covers nearly all openings on the phone to seal off entry of unwanted dust, etc. Doesnt add too much bulk to the phone. Nice grip feel. Great protection. Touch through glass works great.

Buying another one to replace a $100 cover. I wonder if it fits the new iPhone 3GS ?!
(Posted on 6/1/09)
Share this review
(112 of 344 people found this review helpful)

Excellent Product Review by Don
Protection
This case solved a number of issues as I needed a glass screen cover and easy
connectivity. I have had the case for months and it has performed as I hoped.
Thank you ivyskin.
(Posted on 5/31/09)
Share this review
(110 of 336 people found this review helpful)

Fantastic iphone case Review by S.Lee
Protection
The case has a great fit, sleek with truly a different look.
A+ all around for design and protection.
(Posted on 5/11/09)
Share this review
(110 of 346 people found this review helpful)

Quattro-T2 Glass Screen Case - G-R-E-A-T !!! Review by 3ging
Protection
I LOVE THIS CASE ... Had problem with an earlier case from another company .. but there is none better than this Quattro-T2 Glass Screen Case .. Perfect touch to the far left and right corners and edges. Great protection. Great feel .. I can't imagine a better touch through than this glass screen case.
(Posted on 4/6/09)
Share this review
(113 of 341 people found this review helpful)

Nice looking iPhone 3G case Review by Bill.M
Protection
I bought this case and loved the way it looks. It fits perfect and is obviously a quality case. It affords fantastic protection with it's glass screen and silicon backing. I really love no water marks under the screen that I had with a competitors case. A+ Case.
(Posted on 3/24/09)
Share this review
(113 of 342 people found this review helpful)

Great protection! Review by Brandon All my reviews  (1)
Protection
This case has everything you'll ever need from a case. What else can I say? It is FULLY protected. The silicon material is very high quality and not cheap and thin like other cases, Great job ivyskin!!
(Posted on 2/10/09)
Share this review
(107 of 335 people found this review helpful)

Great Protection for iPhone 3G Review by Tina
Protection
As an avid fan of protecting expensive gadgets, I looked high and low for THE case. Based on reviews and videos I saw, I settled on the T2. It's a great case. The fit and finish is great, the packaging is cool, and the protection is first rate.

If you're looking for a case that provides a full all around protection, get this case. Look no further.
(Posted on 1/16/09)
Share this review
(101 of 322 people found this review helpful)

Great protection combo of hard and rubber case. Not bulky, glass screen is unique. Love the clip! Review by Gadget Girl
Protection
I have tried about 10 different cases (Griffin clear plastic, iFrogz Luxe, Switcheasy Color, Switcheasy Capsule Rebel, Otterbox Defender, Seidio clip, Speck Products Pixelskin, ZCover, and a few miscellaneous cases) for my iphone 3g....THIS IS THE FIRST REVIEW I HAVE TAKEN THE TIME TO WRITE!! :)

I'm always in search of the perfect case, which to me includes the following: criteria [ivyskin Quattro T2 Glass score]

1. Good looking [*****]
2. Overall protection from falls (means rubber bounces better :)) [*****]
3. Good corner protection [*****]
4. Port coverage from dirt [*****]
5. Not bulky [*****]
6. Feels good in your hands and not slippery [*****]
7. Screen protection including protection over the black areas of the glass without bubbles [*****]
8. Good clip (allows easy access to the phone, has extra corner protection, can face in or out, can be used as a stand for watching movies or talking on speaker phone, and does not fall off easily when I bend over) [*****]
9. Access to the silence switch [*****]
10. Chargeable in the case, ideally in the clip as well [****]

Given my criteria, this is likely the best case I have tried by far. It's almost as if I had been on the design team!! The case is sleek, fun and extremely practical case with some great features. Great fit and finish...very high quality and worth the money...especially if it was the first case I had bought.

It feels very good in my hand. The rubber is smooth and has an extra layer of rubber in the corners for added protection. With all of the added protection, it still feels thin. The plastic front that includes the glass screen would allow it to slip easily into a pocket. I prefer a clip so that I don't leave it places, and even in the clip it does not feel bulky. It seems to be the right mix of rubber and plastic.

The openings are all covered very well, including the silence switch, which is covered with a thin, pliable rubber so that the switch is still accessible. Instead of seeing the orange dot, I just look at the screen to see which mode it is in, and use my nail to catch the edge of the switch. I think they chose to cover the silence switch to keep the rubber firm so that it won't stretch out and become loose fitting. The power switch and volume have a raised rubber bump for easy access. The charging opening is covered very nicely with a connected rubber insert that stays in...Speakers are uncovered and the cut outs are perfectly lined up.

The glass screen is amazing. Feels like the iPhone screen, not like a plastic cover. The touch response is indistinguishable from the iPhone screen, making it better for games and typing emails. Little tight in the corners because of the raised edge, but easy enough to get used to.

The recommended clip is worth getting if you like clips. This one has all the features that I find worthwhile -- can face in or out for protection or movies, props up horizontally or vertically, easy to get out to answer a call, easy to put in, durable, phone is secure in the clip and when clipped on to my pants -- no falling out or off regardless if the phone is facing in or out. The only slight drawback from perfection is that the phone cannot be charged in the clip. When the rubber protection is peeled back to insert the charger, it does not have space for the charger to fit in. Not a big deal unless you don't want to stop watching movies to charge when the phone is propped up in the clip.

Just a quick word on the other cases I have tried: Otterbox Defender - huge, bulky, plastic screen protection, falls out of clip when facing outward, fit and finish was ok, clip was terrible and did not secure the phone unless it was facing inward - then it was a pain to get out as well; iFrogz does not offer clips, rubber feel wore off, and Luxe case does not provide glass protection over the black areas; original Griffin clear plastic case -- fell apart when the phone hit the floor, no shock absorption; ZCover with clip -- like this one, but clips break kind of easily and are attached to the back of the phone so you have to hold the clip of feel the plastic attachment if you pull it off the clip, but the case is nice and simple with great corner protection; Speck Products Pixelskin - Nice case, a little bulky, but just a little - no clip (hear the iSkin clip works for it); SwitchEasy Color has cool plastic button for home button, is thin (but maybe too thin for a real fall on a corner), and rubber stretches; Speck Products Capsule Rebel -- cool case, nice protection, no clip, fit and finish are not as nice as the Ivyskin Quattro T2 Glass. Believe me, I have tried many types and the Ivy Skin Quattro T2 is better made with more features that I look for after having tried so many cases and conducted an exhaustive search.

Plus, it has a little cut out for the apple for added fun. :))

(Posted on 1/5/09)
Share this review
(110 of 340 people found this review helpful)

Best case yet!!! Review by Coby All my reviews  (1)
Protection
I have been looking at this case since it's release. I was hesitant to purchase it until I read a few reviews. This case is EVERYTHING that I have wanted with an iPhone case. I work in a very dusty environment from time to time and have always been cautious not to allow too much dust into any of the ports on the phone.
This case completely covers the iPhone 3G. the only holes in the case are 1 for the camera, 1 for the speaker, and 1 for the microphone. The earphone port is covered by a silicon flap, the connection port at the bottom of the phone is covered by the same kind of flap. The sleep/wake button along with the volume and mute switches are all covered in the silicon case.

The glass touch screen incorporated with the front plastic/metal piece works amazing. After researching tons of cases, this case is simply the best case for protection that I have found...and it's not even bulky! It also slides in and out of the pocket well.

I HIGHLY recommend this case to anyone looking to keep your iPhone 3G looking brand new!
(Posted on 12/19/08)
Share this review
(104 of 321 people found this review helpful)

Ultimate iPhone 3G case Review by Ariana
Protection
This case has to be "bulleproof" as I like to call it. The Crystal clear Glass screen, the rubber casing, hard shell front and the metal coverage all come together flawlessly. The glass touch screen is perfect on my iphone screen. The contours of the case make it feel like like an iPhone rather than a huge bulk of rubber. It protects every aspect of the iPhone, including the screen, every port is covered without interfering with the features that made me fall in love with the phone in the first place. I HIGHLY recommend this case.
(Posted on 11/30/08)
Share this review
(110 of 337 people found this review helpful)

Items 1 to 26 of 26 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: Quattro-T2 Glass Touch-Thru Case for 3G / 3GS

How do you rate this product? *

1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Price
Value
Protection
Pros Cons
  • Function
  • Quality
  • Glass screen guard
  • Rugged shell
Enter your Pros, separated by comma
  • Price
  • Value
  • Color
Enter your Cons, separated by comma

Custom magento captcha module from Outsource Online

Login to add review

Buy this product to add review

Product Tags

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.