iPhone 5S Smart Case iPhone 4S Smart Case iPhone 5 Smart Case

iPhone 3G / 3GS Quattro™ T4 Glass Screen Case

The Quattro™ T4 features our signature Xylo glass technology case for the ultimate in Touch-Thru design. Authentic glass ensures that you will not lose any sensitivity while using this case, guaranteed. Designed to fit the new iPhone 3GS and current 3G iPhones.

Availability: In stock

$14.99

* Required Fields

$14.99

iPhone 3G / 3GS Quattro™ T4 Glass Screen Case

More Views

• iphone 4 case
  • British Racing Green Quattro-T4 iPhone case
  • recycle eco friendly iphone case

Features

Announcing the 2.0 version of the most award winning iPhone case! We are always looking for new and exciting ways to improve the quality of our products.

Curious about what’s new in Quattro T4? Of the dozens of new upgrades, here are some we think you’ll especially like:

1. Improved Glass Touch-Thru screen
  2. New UV coated Polysilicon shell that will not fade and it's impossible to destruct.
  3. Upgraded the world’s first Polysilicon tactile solution to enhance the tactility for the button you use the most - The Home Button.
  4. The fit. It is now easier to insert and remove the iPhone from the case.

With Quattro-T4™, we have utilized brand new materials and radical design methods to protect your iPhone. With a  unique cover-all hard frame made with Lexan® polycarbonate protecting all the important parts of your iPhone 3G / 3GS that may be prone to impact. In addition, we have utilized a special new material called Polysilicon over the frame to protect the delicate surface of your T4 case. We have paid substantial attention on the tactility of all the buttons on our case covers. All the button elements are meticulously engineered to allow easy access and ultimate tactile response. Every button and ports on the iPhone is covered by Quattro-T4 case including the ”MVB”  - The Home Button.

Customer Reviews

Pros

Cons

Sort by: Ascend sorting

Items 1 to 134 of 134 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 14
Best of both world Review by Tottesuse
Price
Value
Protection
Slim case but super durable and protective. You get it all with this case.
(Posted on 6/11/13)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Unlikely

Share this review
Do you find this review helpful?  Yes No

Inappropriate review? Report it
PERFECT! Review by GJ
Price
Value
Protection
UH... finally a case to keep. Perfect design, material and fit. I'd highly recommend this case
(Posted on 6/19/11)
Would you recommend this product to a friend? Definitely yes

Share this review
(70 of 205 people found this review helpful)

great product Review by iPhone hub All my reviews  (1)
Protection
Price
Value
I don't normally take time to review products but his one is THAT good. I had problems w/ screens getting cracked on Palm Treos B4 blackberrys & iPhones were available so learned the hard way that screens needed glass over them. I'm hard on my smart phones. My iPhone in this case has been dropped untold times form 5-6' onto concrete. After >1yr phone still looks new & more importantly works fine. Outermost/ dull layer of case has been worn away in some areas revealing shiny areas- mostly from where it gets rubbed while inserting into my car holder/ charger; one corner of glass has 2 chips out of it on edge; I had to superglue the side 'struts' around the volume control where they cracked afer last bad drop (one of the ones that chipped the glass corner) last week. This case has taken a beating.
After the last bad drop I'm ordering a replacement since I'm not sure how the glue will hold up over time but feel no rush given this case's track record.

I've never had a case protect a phone this well and stand up to wear & tear for as long as this one. My friends who bought Otterboxes are replacing theirs with this case after seeing how slim it is and how well it protects. The belt clip also works great- allows me to actually feel the phone on vibrate mode- I often missed a msg or call when i kept it in my pocket.

Only way it could be better would be if it were water proof. Very happy I bought this case.
(Posted on 6/11/11)

Pros: Glass screen guard, Function

Share this review
(66 of 203 people found this review helpful)

Just want I needed Review by Lisa
Price
Value
Protection
I damaged my original 3G phone and Apple upgraded mine to 3GS ;) ... I was looking for a case to be unlike my first case and I was told about quattro from an Apple employee.
I'm so happy with this case. It fits, functions and super protective.
(Posted on 12/8/10)

Pros: Function, Quality, Glass screen guard
Cons: Price

Share this review
(142 of 393 people found this review helpful)

My 2nd case Review by HK
Protection
This is my 2nd case from Ivyskin. Their cases are a bit expensive but deliver on what they promise. Stylish, protective and durable.
(Posted on 11/30/10)
Share this review
(140 of 408 people found this review helpful)

Perfect Review by GV
Protection
Just a perfect iPhone 3GS case.
(Posted on 11/27/10)
Share this review
(158 of 402 people found this review helpful)

Saved me after a big fall! Review by Grant
Protection
This case is definitely one of the best on the market! I am a keen skateboarder and unfortunately due to a drunken mishap whilst on my board i fell hard onto the concrete below, My first thought was F**CK my Iphone... I pulled my phone out of my pocket to find cracked glass... being a little intoxicated i thought this was the Iphone's glass, and not being too happy a few certain words were yelled out, but upon inspection of the actual Iphone after removing the 'Quattro' case proved to be surprising! The Iphone it self was in immaculate condition! not a scratch nor crack nor ding anywhere! and this was after 11 months of hard use too! this fall was not the first but most certainly the hardest with the phone itself dampening my fall! The 'Quattro' case lived up to and exceeded my expectations! and thats why I'm back to buy another one while my phone is being fixed up by apple (after a few white lies "oh, the phone just wont turn back on... i turned it off last night and now it will not turn back on again! as you can see ive taken good care of it so its not damaged by me at all!")

The Quattro lives up to and exceeds expectations. highly recommend this case.

Regards,
From Australia
(Posted on 11/1/10)
Share this review
(133 of 383 people found this review helpful)

A+ Review by HenY
Protection
This case is a very stylish case, and the glass screen makes it a perfect solution for iPhone protection. It feels good in your hands and provides a nice grip.
(Posted on 8/28/10)
Share this review
(131 of 370 people found this review helpful)

best case Review by sean
Protection
This is the best iphone case you can buy by far a++++++++++++
(Posted on 8/4/10)
Share this review
(126 of 367 people found this review helpful)

Glass screen is genius Review by Jason-J
Protection
Great case anyway you look at it. A+++++++
(Posted on 7/23/10)
Share this review
(121 of 361 people found this review helpful)

5 stars all around Review by Kim-J
Protection
Perfect iPhone case. Feels solid, looks great and complements the iPhone's design
Thanks
(Posted on 7/16/10)
Share this review
(116 of 358 people found this review helpful)

NEED IT FOR IPHONE 4 Review by JLebowitz
Protection
U guys need to make it for the IPHONE 4 RIGHT NOW If anyone knows when they are email me at JLebowitz11@gmail.com
(Posted on 7/10/10)
Share this review
(119 of 354 people found this review helpful)

GREAT! Review by Joey
Protection
I bought this for my iphone 3gs are they coming out with it for the iphone 4 ... Cant wait to get one for my new iPhone4
(Posted on 7/10/10)
Share this review
(134 of 375 people found this review helpful)

waiting for the iPhone 4 version Review by Lara.L
Protection
This case is great. I purchased my iPhone 3G version and immediately went online to buy this case. First, it fits perfectly, very snug. The case covers everything with solid hard plastic and silky coating. The case does not make the iphone any more cumbersome. The glass screen is also something that was a selling point for me as many of the other reviewers mentioned. I purchased my iPhone 4 today and cant wait to get the new Quattro 4 to protect it.
(Posted on 6/30/10)
Share this review
(107 of 348 people found this review helpful)

Worth the money Review by Jason-J
Protection
I've been using this case for over 14 months for my iPhone 3G and today i took out my phone to list it on ebay and sell it, it looks like the first day I got it. During the past 14 months, the phone has been dropped scratched etc... but the case took all the hits and it really delivered. Great case and worth the money 100%
(Posted on 6/11/10)
Share this review
(117 of 358 people found this review helpful)

Outstanding Case Review by troLarry
Protection
I just received my Quattro-T4.I tried to clean the glass with windex,and different solution to get rid of the color affect, when I installed the iphone into the assy. It did not help. So what I did was to put the included protector screen on the glass then put it in the T4.
No reflective affect.........
(Posted on 6/9/10)
Share this review
(113 of 345 people found this review helpful)

Best Case - No Smudge on the Screen :) Review by Josh
Protection
I have used several hard cases for my iPhone. I have used the OtterBox, a Griffin Technology case, and one other one that I can't remember the manufacturer. This is by far the best. I really like how it does not cause a smudge on the screen. Having a glass cover for the screen is the best! Great job! I hope you are making one for the iPhone 4
(Posted on 6/3/10)
Share this review
(121 of 352 people found this review helpful)

Excellent! Review by joerg.daehn All my reviews  (2)
Protection
This is an outstanding iPhone case. Just one little flaw: the "home button" is just a mju degrees tilted. (This of course coming from a German!). Also I would like to suggest a Brodit/Herbert Richter clip for the case to use with car/bike holders etc. as it is a little bit annoying to have to disassemble the case for the use of the iPhone as an navigation device in the car.
(Posted on 5/21/10)
Share this review
(118 of 351 people found this review helpful)

better than expected!!! Review by sean w.
Protection
well i have had many cases and then i just bought the smartcase....its by far the best one that i have purchased...i love it...the only thing i wish was different is the charging port...i wish it was on the other side. no big deal
(Posted on 5/19/10)
Share this review
(125 of 351 people found this review helpful)

Great Case Review by Robert in Scotland
Protection
Arrived really quickly to Scotland and looks great.
(Posted on 5/7/10)
Share this review
(108 of 338 people found this review helpful)

Fantastic Review by Rick in Hong Kong
Protection
Brilliant case. Exceeded my hopes and my hopes were pretty high. Shortly to order a bunch more for all my friends who want one now too.

Love it!
(Posted on 4/28/10)
Share this review
(118 of 342 people found this review helpful)

Love the British Racing Green Review by Sawh
Protection
Got the new BR color, it looks much better in person that what you see on the site. I now have a case to match my car and taste ;)
(Posted on 4/5/10)
Share this review
(109 of 339 people found this review helpful)

Awesome Review by Travis
Protection
I recently received two (2) SPECIAL EDITION T-4 for the Iphone and they are awesome..For those of you who claim reflection effect..it does not happen if you remove all oils from the Iphone glass ..so try it..the case is well made and works well and luv the clip attachment...this is some HOT product..hope you guys make one for the IPHone HD coming out this summer..Thanks
(Posted on 3/31/10)
Share this review
(116 of 342 people found this review helpful)

Perfect. Review by Robo
Protection
Sturdy, smooth, Just the right case all around.
(Posted on 3/30/10)
Share this review
(109 of 336 people found this review helpful)

SE case is great! Review by Chris
Protection
Got the Royal blue SE case, the look and feel of the case is amazing! I keep getting compliments on it. My only gripe is that the sensitivity in the bottom corners of the screen are a bit off now but its not enough to warrant a 4 star rating. Haven't dropped it yet but it feels really secure. Overall a great case!
(Posted on 3/29/10)
Share this review
(110 of 341 people found this review helpful)

Beautiful iphone case Review by Ken.W
Protection
I just received the silver color case. It's a beautiful case all around. The case feels really good to the touch, and believe me, the pictures on this site don't do it justice. They're way nicer in person. Well worth the money.
(Posted on 3/27/10)
Share this review
(114 of 338 people found this review helpful)

Saved My Butt Review by TomJ
Protection
I dropped my phone from about 3 feet up onto a stone tiled floor. The phone and case were undamaged. This case just paid for itself once, lets see how many times more it will...
(Posted on 2/10/10)
Share this review
(112 of 331 people found this review helpful)

Cant get any better... Review by KC-J
Protection
Well I went from a Otterbox to this. The plastic screen on Otterbox was very anoying. This case is just as solid, it's half as thick as the Otterbox and it has a glass screen to cover my iPhone rather than the plastic from otter.
(Posted on 2/9/10)
Share this review
(121 of 349 people found this review helpful)

Get it if you got it! Review by Doris_R
Protection
The case itself is super solid and strong, the finish coating on it is like running your fingers through butter. Feels great but doesn't attract lint or stick to your jacket. As you already know, the interesting part of this case is its glass screen, it works well just as advertised. Get it if you're looking for a superior design to complement your iPhone
(Posted on 1/27/10)
Share this review
(107 of 336 people found this review helpful)

Good stuff Review by Ragamuffin
Protection
Worked through two of these in a year but that includes dropping my phone a zillion times,
The glass screen works, dont be put off by it - it just works.
I rarely write reviews but this is a fine product. Buy it.
(Posted on 1/23/10)
Share this review
(104 of 329 people found this review helpful)

SwissArmy of iPhone cases Review by Tony.C
Protection
I purchased this case with the optional Back up battery and money clip, it works great.
It's like a Swissarmy knife

I take the back piece off and replace it with the wallet/card clip when I don't need to carry my whole wallet and the battery back-up is also a great option that gives extra juice when I need it.

Finally a case with some practical functions.
(Posted on 1/13/10)
Share this review
(114 of 337 people found this review helpful)

NIce Case Review by Brad
Protection
The T4 Case is one of the best ones I have bought to date.
(Posted on 12/15/09)
Share this review
(106 of 331 people found this review helpful)

very nice case Review by Fat Elvis
Protection
A very sleek case that's well designed. I got the clip and it's well worth the extra money.

The screen works very well and you barely notice any changes in screen responsiveness. I am very happy with this and would recommend it.

My only minor complaints are the headset jack should be drilled out an extra bit when using non Apple connectors, and add a little groove inside the case where the mute switch is, as it's a tight fit .
(Posted on 12/2/09)
Share this review
(105 of 326 people found this review helpful)

what a case! Review by Nikky.H
Protection
Just an amazing design and finish. It feels like you're rubbing your finger through butter. It feels solid but yet soft. Loving it
(Posted on 11/23/09)
Share this review
(113 of 336 people found this review helpful)

Great Case; Protected my iPhone! Review by Alex All my reviews  (1)
Protection
After reading many reviews about which case would be the best for my iPhone 3GS, I decided on an IvySkin Quattro T4 and I'm glad I did! Just today I dropped my phone from about 3 feet onto a hard concrete surface. Much to my dismay, the case is all in one pieces, and amazingly there wasn't a scratch on my iPhone. That's why I'm placing another order today for my wife's iPhone!
(Posted on 11/16/09)
Share this review
(111 of 331 people found this review helpful)

Magnificent Case Review by DavidB All my reviews  (1)
Protection
This is by far the best case I've ever purchased for my iPhone. I've tried a number of cases and screens for the three iphones I've had. Either the cases were too bulky to fit comfortably in my pocket or clipped to my belt or too badly constructed to provide the kind of protection I needed when working in my studio. I liked the XyloT3 case but having the back snap downwards into the front cover didn't keep the case together when I dropped the phone. It did, however, protect the front of my phone from the initial impact (although I could never get passed the sound of the case hitting the pavement and opening up). The T4 snaps together from the bottom up and has an improved locking design to stay together when dropped (I tested it). The glass is very responsive and the covering has a great feel to it. The T4 has a very classy look to it; perfect for any work place or event. I added the belt clip and it attaches securely to the case and disengages the phone quickly.
All in all, a very smart looking case for a very smart phone.
(Posted on 11/16/09)
Share this review
(121 of 344 people found this review helpful)

Just as expected Review by Steven.K
Protection
I purchased the T4 for my new iPhone after I read the recommendations on macworld and youtube. It is just as good. I can't describe the coating enough but it feels like noting that I've touched before.... It's buttery and soft coating the whole hard case. Great design. I have the new version that they just released. Overall, all satisfied and would recommend this case.
(Posted on 11/15/09)
Share this review
(135 of 356 people found this review helpful)

BY FAR THE BEST Review by Kevin.R All my reviews  (1)
Protection
I have went through several GOOD quality cases for my iphone 3g and this is by far THE BEST and most reliable! The glass screen is virtually scratch resistant. Ive had my case now for over a year and put my phone and keys in the same pocket an I have yet to get a scratch on it. I have also dropped my phone on the concrete several times and not even a "drop" mark on the case. When I buy my 3GS I will be buying another case. GREAT PRODUCT!
(Posted on 11/10/09)
Share this review
(108 of 330 people found this review helpful)

Perfect Fit Review by Dubs
Protection
The case fits the iPhone 3GS to a "T". Perfect fit that maintains the aesthetics of the iPhone. I have used the thicker rubber cases on my iPhones in the past and they have saved my phones in the few instances that I have dropped them onto a hard surface - with no damage whatsoever to the phone or the case. I much prefer the appearance of the Ivyskin to the rubber skins/cases that are out there. The only thing that I do not like about the Ivyskin is the separate cover for charging port on the iPhone. I received 2 with the original case and they were both lost within a week. If they find a way to hinge connect this port cover to the case so it doesn't get lost so easily and I would give this case a 5 star rating.
(Posted on 11/7/09)
Share this review
(113 of 332 people found this review helpful)

Better than expected Review by Steven.V
Protection
This product is the best option for protecting your iPhone!!! This case is by far the best option I have found. It is rugged and feels good in your hand. It stays securely in the belt clip, but easy to get out when needed. The outer glass screen protector works without any issues. All buttons and ports are sealed and they function with no problem. Get it if you want to protect your new iPhone 3Gs
(Posted on 11/2/09)
Share this review
(112 of 332 people found this review helpful)

QUATTRO T4 GLASS CASE Review by THECOMEDIAN
Protection
Well the case speaks for it self I mean i never write reviews for anything that much but, this iphone case was just to good so I had to write this. Anyway if you are looking for a good everlasting protection guard for your iPhone look no futher because, this case will not let you down, and now that i have mine i will never take it off.
(Posted on 10/25/09)
Share this review
(98 of 305 people found this review helpful)

BEST iPhone case ever made Review by Nick
Protection
I bought this case a few days ago, and its amazing. Since Ive had the iphone, I bought several cases and none of them match this new Quattro T4 Case. The glass screen is exactly what they say, ultimate feel, and easily lets you touch and do exactly what you want to with the iphone. The case itself is rugged and protects your phone all around. Keep the products coming ivyskin...Best, Best, BEST CASE EVER MADE. Thanks a bunch.
(Posted on 10/25/09)
Share this review
(99 of 309 people found this review helpful)

best thing out there Review by hardcore
Protection
Better than any other case. A friend has an Otterbox defender which provides about the same protection but shows air bubbles and is much much thicker.

This case is not indestructible and I have droped it, scratched it and lost the rubber insert on the bottom, but it keeps on. I use my Iphone all the time and have dropped it a good number of times, but thanks to the case there is no damage. Some minor scratches on the back, but I am quite rough with it. The case comes out pretty easily compared to some of the rubber and soft cases that people have so you can dock it faster if the dock does not fit with the case on.

Overall I love this case and the touch thru technology! I can't wait for the battery extender to come out!
(Posted on 10/21/09)
Share this review
(109 of 323 people found this review helpful)

Built Very Well Review by NinjaKid
Protection
The Phone went in nice and easy into this case, reviews and video's I have seen where people had problems getting the phone in the case seem to be that they try to shove the phone in at the mid section of the case.
If you start the top of the phone at the very end of the case it sort of rides the case nice and easy into the slot of course the mute button should be in the off position. Watch the demo video and do it as they show.
Great Product and I highly recommend it.
(Posted on 10/14/09)
Share this review
(96 of 310 people found this review helpful)

Best case so far Review by ardm36
Protection
I just received my T4 yesterday (10/13). I was somewhat upset because with the price I paid ($53), I expected better craftsmanship. Overall, the case looks nice, feels nice, and does give really great protection. My problems are the following:
*Inserting the phone was very difficult. The silent switch had to be turned on to insert the iphone into the case
*The Glass front is thinly scratched.
*I removed my I phone once and noticed a thin scratch down the back of my case. Inside the back case there's a rough scratch near the IvySkin logo.
*The Home button feels very nice and does work but ometimes I have to press it 2 times.

Overall, the case does look good and feels good. With the price that the T4 comes with, I would have expected it to come out of the box in better quality though. I am impressed with the glass screen and if the other things would have not been an issue, then this would be the best case I've seen or used so far.
(Posted on 10/14/09)
Share this review
(103 of 306 people found this review helpful)

Awesome Case! Review by kitkat
Protection
Just received my first Quattro T4 iPhone case a few days ago and it is awesome! Brilliant red color. In fact, I took back the case I bought at AT&T a couple weeks ago as it doesn't hold a candle to this one. Would be nice if Ivyskin would come out with some other colors in the future. I for one would love a purple or green one! Good work, guys. The glass touch screen sure beats the stick on screen protectors any day!
(Posted on 10/11/09)
Share this review

Perfection Review by magoo
Protection
This is the best case out there for an iPhone..the only thing else i have to say....PLEASE MAKE MORE COLORS TO CHOOSE FROM!!!! I cant believe with a awesome case like this, you only have four colors..make more colors to choose..Thanks
(Posted on 10/8/09)
Share this review
(93 of 299 people found this review helpful)

Great iphone Case Review by adamjive
Protection
I searched high and low for a case that would protect my iphone from drops and bumps while also protecting the glass front. After all of my searching, I landed on the T4, and that was a great decision.

The molded plastic is a PERFECT fit. All of the port access holes are spot on. The rubberized buttons have great feel... you can even feel the click of the lock button (which is hard to feel when the phone is naked). The rubberized feel adds great stability when you hold it... and I find the tiny bit of extra thickness it provides makes it more comfortable in my hand (love the way the iphone feels uncovered, but I constantly feel like I'm going to drop it).

The only thing I am a little unhappy with, the "glass" on glass makes me believe that it's not really glass, but some kind of advanced plastic. This isn't that big of an issue overall though... the feel of the surface is smooth and just like the phone surface.
(Posted on 10/1/09)
Share this review
(98 of 301 people found this review helpful)

Quality and Beautiful Review by Swmmom
Protection
I'm from Germany. I got both White and Red colors, one for me and one for my daughter. It feels and looks beautiful. It's the best iphone cover ever. I have gone through million cases. This is will be my last. I wish i know Ivyskin product early so I wont' have spent too much $$$ on cheap case in the market out there.
If you have an iphone please buy one for yourself. You paid for what you get.
One again thanks for your best product and fast services. Love it :-)
(Posted on 9/30/09)
Share this review
(101 of 311 people found this review helpful)

Superior Protection And Good Looks Combined Review by Viper43
Protection
I researched all over the web for a iPhone case that would give me maximum protection without adding too much bulk to my 3GS. After all, this is not a cheap smartphone and there is a chance, however unlikely that i could drop my beloved iPhone.I looked at Otterbox,Ultra Case,Belkin, the list goes on and on.I had heard of the Ivyskin Quattro T-4 and i read the reviews,watched the YouTube video and i took the leap and bought one (black).This case has all the protection i need without adding bulk and it looks good too.I ordered it on a Thursday nite and it was delivered on Monday afternoon.WOW! Standard shipping!! I will recommend this case to all my friends that have an Iphone. Well done IvySkin!!!
(Posted on 9/28/09)
Share this review
(100 of 314 people found this review helpful)

Excellent! Review by 2kewlpac
Protection
I have never written a product review in my life. Let me tell you that this is the best thing I have ever seen in the way of a PDA/phone case. It does not add any extra bulk to your phone, very lightweight. I love the glass protection and home key button. It was very easy to slide the iphone into the top portion and slide on the bottom. I had a cheap touch thru with a plastic shield and it kept sticking to the glass leaving the dreaded oil slick effect. No need to worry about this happening with the T4, it's like you're touching the iphone glass direct, no interference or pesky patterns. I thought it was pricey at first but when I got it I realized that it is worth EVERY PENNY!!! Nothing else out there will compare with this case. I feel like a commercial but I wasted a lot of time using cheap cases and would have loved to have found this sooner. If you're on the fence, order this one, you won't be sorry!
(Posted on 9/16/09)
Share this review
(101 of 302 people found this review helpful)

Beautiful! Review by DenCimm
Protection
All around most beautiful case!!! Glass screen beats any plastic junk on the market. The case is tight but doesn't scratch phone and is so soft yet strong!!! Bought the belt clip too - not cheap but most perfect protection on the market for my $300 phone!
(Posted on 9/8/09)
Share this review
(93 of 309 people found this review helpful)

Great, with some minor design flaws Review by Nick
Protection
1) The most common problem I see noted is the fact that the iPhone does not slide in with ease; the silent switch at the side often gets caught on the way in. However, this can be overcome relatively easily by switching the phone to silent, and carefully pushing/manipulating the phone into the case. I remove the phone every now and then and the actual phone itself, and the screen, show no signs of damage or scratching. Be sure to use both thumbs and press them against the iPhone when sliding the phone into the case.

2) Minor: reflection through the glass when looked at on an angle. When the screen is dark, this is noticeable, but when the screen is on an illuminated, you barely notice it, and will not notice it looking at the screen straight-on. Once you clean the glass with Windex, you won't see this issue again though.

Besides the foregoing, the case is great. It does not add much bulk, and remains stylish. The screen protection is second to none; the glass cover works great, and does not result in sacrificing the vibrancy of the screen the way an adhesive cover would, and the way a cheap plastic covering would.

The only case that comes close is the Ottebox Defender, which I also have--but it adds soooooooo much bulk to be a daily user, and the built in screen cover on the otterbox is cheap plastic that sticks to the screen, causing "oil slicking."

As for the T4 Quattro, if the "finishing" touches could be improved, then it would get a 5 rating.
(Posted on 9/3/09)
Share this review
(97 of 317 people found this review helpful)

Better than Otter Review by Teaven
Protection
There is another iphone case company that everyone was recommending to me called Otter. Well I didn't like it for two reasons, one is that it was way to bulky. It looked like a brick. Another was that it was rubber and stuck to the inside of your pocket. So I went looking for a slim line, hard shell, glass screen (I hate the bubbles from the plastic film covers) case for my Iphone. I found the T4 and fell in love. I got it in the mail the other day and it has been amazing. I am super excited about the battery extension option as well. If you have a 3GS you should buy this. Thanks again ivyskin.
(Posted on 9/1/09)
Share this review
(90 of 299 people found this review helpful)

Good case with a great design Review by terryscott621
Protection
This case offers very good protection and the glass screen is very unique which offers very good protection as well. The only complaint I have about this case is that it doesn't offer a rubber membrane to protect the actual phone. This is my only complaint, but the case otherwise is great. I haven't seen anything like it, and I've seen many iphone cases.
(Posted on 8/25/09)
Share this review
(95 of 305 people found this review helpful)

Protect your "Investment" Review by Jen
Protection
I got the red case a couple months ago when I brought the iphone 3g. I was at a pool party yesterday and someone stepped on my iphone. The "glass" screen broke but not my actual screen. My iPhone didn't even scratch. I am so glad I brought the case for my iphone. I called Ivyskin and for $15 they sent me a replacement glass.
(Posted on 8/23/09)
Share this review
(97 of 306 people found this review helpful)

Out of Black Review by jester
Protection
Can't wait for the Quattro T4 Jet Black to be in stock.... I need two of them asap..... :)
(Posted on 8/20/09)
Share this review
(95 of 297 people found this review helpful)

QUATTRO-T4 Review by BECNIS
Protection
THE BEST CASE I HAVE FOUND& I HAVE ENOUGH TO START A STORE.I WOULD BUY THIS ONE AGAIN. I TELL ALL OF MY IPHONE FRIENDS & SHOW-OFF MY CASE
(Posted on 8/18/09)
Share this review
(91 of 298 people found this review helpful)

Just impressive quality Review by Michael from Germany
Protection
I have tried some cases you can get here in Germany, they all were just bull. This case fits just perfect has a very nice finish and all connectors are easy to reach.
Also the colors of that glass case are just brilliant. Many thanks.
(Posted on 8/18/09)
Share this review
(95 of 296 people found this review helpful)

The ONLY case to have Review by Bentley All my reviews  (1)
Protection
I bought this case in the hopes that it would give the level of protection that I was looking for. I had gone through a number of other cases, but none were able to protect my iPhone properly. The case is fantastic, protecting every aspect of the iPhone. Every port, opening and control surface seems to be well thought out and designed to protect the phone from any sort of accident. I just wish it has a privacy screen available for it, but hey it's tough to improve upon perfection!
(Posted on 8/14/09)
Share this review
(92 of 304 people found this review helpful)

Greatest Iphone 3g case ever! Review by Carlos
Protection
So I decided to write a review on this case. I bought my first one a couple months ago (WHITE) I loved it but it got dirty pretty quick. But thanks to this case I still have my iphone to this day. I have dropped the phone so hard on cement but the case does it job. My case broke after all the wear and tear i put on it. So I got one from ebay for 15$ thinking it wouldn't make a difference. The case arrived and it was horrible, made the phone look like crap. So i came back to Ivyskin to purchase another one(RED) this time. OH MY GOD its so sexy and sleek compare to the white one. BEST CASE EVER. QUALITY QUALITY QUALITY
(Posted on 8/13/09)
Share this review
(97 of 307 people found this review helpful)

Great case Review by 3gsLC
Protection
I have owned 4 different cases for my iphone 3gs and this one is the best. Slick finish, full screen guard, and super slim. I would highly recommend it.
(Posted on 8/7/09)
Share this review
(91 of 286 people found this review helpful)

amazing Review by Henrytheawesome
Protection
i hope they get the black and red in stock really looking forward to those colors but other than that the screen protector is amazing the look awesome everything is wrapped up in 5 stars and 2 thumbs up
(Posted on 7/31/09)
Share this review

Great Case, perfect Build Quality Review by DJJ
Protection
This is probably the best looking and designed case on the market, specially its build quality. Out of the box, you can feel the different and why you paid so much more than other cheap cases. The case is a hard armor with soft finish and great touch screen glass.

I wanted the special red and black version but they didnt have it, I got the black version. Very happy with this product. This case really complements my iPhone 3GS.
(Posted on 7/28/09)
Share this review
(102 of 310 people found this review helpful)

Great Buy! Review by Devmode
Protection
I had not purchased a case for my iPhone since I got one. Made me realize how much I needed one when my coworker spilled a glass of water all over my work Blackberry effectively ruining the device hours later. I don’t really take my iPhone to work related functions or anything because of that instance. I don’t want to ruin it nor will I tolerate people asking to mess with it (because no one I work with has one personally and they’ll all ask). Now that I have this case…I take it with me. The glass case is a godsend as my device stays perfectly clean protected by the Quattro T4 (and no I am not a germaphobe by any means). I’ve raved about how awesome the case is and have told a few co-workers where to get 1. Hopefully they purchase 1 for themselves. I know I will more than likely purchase 1 or 2 more if I a m feeling OCD enough!
(Posted on 7/27/09)
Share this review
(93 of 299 people found this review helpful)

Nice product Review by Jeeves
Protection
Back in November of 08, I received my first iPhone, a 2G. So, off I went to buy some protection, so I bought the Xylo T2 Touch-Thru Hard Case. Great product!

To save money and I knew I was going to get a 3G eventually, I bought a Quattro T4 Glass Touch-Thru at the same time.

The time came on 7/21 and I became a happy owner of a 3GS and at least I already had protection!

I love using this case and it looks great. Highly recommend it.
(Posted on 7/27/09)
Share this review
(88 of 287 people found this review helpful)

Quality Quality Quality! Review by Gatica78
Protection
I purchased this case because I liked the fact that it covered the screen and that it was glass instead of plastic. It offers great protection as well as looks. Get it if you have the new 3GS.
(Posted on 7/8/09)
Share this review
(95 of 293 people found this review helpful)

Great case for the new iPhone 3GS Review by Marc-K
Protection
This case fits the 3GS like a glove. Screen glass works just fine, you don't notice it there. I bought this on the recommendation of an Apple employee, I got the 3GS on the first day it was released. I feel it gives great protection, I haven't had any problems....it does not add any bulk at all to your device you should go with ivyskin if you want a total protection.
(Posted on 6/28/09)
Share this review
(98 of 301 people found this review helpful)

Excellent , needs Pink & Coffee colors Review by steeler350
Protection
after reading many reviews, honestly i was hesitant about ordering. Having said that I'm glad I did. Excellent case. For those whom have watched the video reviews and read reviews on this product; the reason they cant get the phone in the case easily is simply because they are apparently cannot read the instructions before trying!!!!! There is even a video on the website showing how to do it correctly!!!!! Anyhow , couldn't be happier. Only giving it 4 stars because my wife demands a PINK or EXPRESSO color :)

Thanks Ivyskin my search is over.

btw bottem cutout fit all my dock connectors i need it for from work , car & house.

Thanks
steeler350
(Posted on 6/27/09)
Share this review
(86 of 292 people found this review helpful)

Best case for Iphone 3GS by far Review by djbbox
Protection
After doing a lot of research i decided i needed a case with a good level of protection; a hard case but slim without any sacrifice in style, front cover to protect the screen without sacrificing any sensibility, ease to clean and assemble, with great looks too. So after taking a look at the Quattro T4 i made my decision this was the case for me so i ordered it and after a few days i received a nice surprise this case was way better than what i expected, the feel of the materials, the glass, the way my phone fits and the looks blew me away no other case compares to this one, i got it in royal blue and it looks great. The glass feels so nice and strong, without a doubt i would recommend this case.
Keep up the good work guys this is a great product. I`m curious to see what comes next from IvySkin, which is going to be hard to come up with something better than an already great product.
(Posted on 6/26/09)
Share this review
(90 of 295 people found this review helpful)

Great 3G-S Case Review by Cramer
Protection
I absolutely love the case. It is far superior to anything else out there and well worth the money. I looked at many iphone cases and this is the perfect one that combines great protection with sleekness. The lip of the case that surrounds the screen provides great protection from scratches so you do not have to worry about those stupid screen films with its built-in glass guard. Very reasonable priced for what it offers. Other advantages include a hard plastic case that slides easily in and out of pockets instead of the ordeal you go through with the flexible rubber ones.
(Posted on 6/25/09)
Share this review
(84 of 295 people found this review helpful)

Great company Review by mica All my reviews  (1)
Protection
I think companies total underestimate the value of good customer service. I experienced a small discoloration with the white t4 (not typical i assume) and ivyskin handled it beautifully. Within a week I returned the item and they sent me a new case. They communicated promptly & kindly through the whole experience. I dropped this phone twice already and it stays together and looks good. I get complimented on it all the time. After hearing my story, my friend just ordered her ivyskin T4 as well. My only complaint is that I wanted to use the privacy screen protector underneath the case but it doesn't seem to fit. No big deal. Very happy with the product.
(Posted on 6/23/09)
Share this review
(88 of 293 people found this review helpful)

Nice 3GS case Review by 7Dayzundr
Protection
Only complaint.... Glass is just like the one on the iphone itself...will not stay clean, but to be expected from glass touch screen that is going to get dirty or smudged... it is just unavoidable, but this case definitely looks and feels good
(Posted on 6/22/09)
Share this review
(83 of 300 people found this review helpful)

GREAT!! Review by stillk
Protection
These are a must for your IPhone 3GS, Very durable, I throw this in my purse and the glass still look like new!! Just one thing, I would like to see more colors!
(Posted on 6/11/09)
Share this review
(87 of 311 people found this review helpful)

Saved me & my kids Review by kingofclubs
Protection
I have dropped my I Iphone 3G twice...once on a hardwood oak floor at home from the second stair on the way down ...which cracked my case. The second time on an asphalt parking lot while getting out of my car...which made the crack so large...the case falls apart. My son also has dropped his phone and sat on it creating the same issues. However...this is a great review...it cost me $45 ea. for new cases...but my Iphone is in perfect shape. Thank you Ivyskin !!! Am re-ordering 2 new cases today. Great design from a new company!
(Posted on 6/1/09)
Share this review
(95 of 301 people found this review helpful)

Great case! Review by Marie
Protection
I got this case 3 months ago, and have been very happy with it in terms of the protection that it provides. I've tried 2 other cases prior to purchasing the ivyskin 3G Quattro T4, and this one is by far the best!

The only downside:
The port cover is not attached to the case, so it can fall off and get lost if you're not careful. I've already lost mine
(Posted on 6/1/09)
Share this review

Great Product Review by Big Kahuna
Protection
After reading the reviews ordered mine a few days ago and just got it today. What a great decision it was. The feel is very secure, the fit snug and the glass has no impact on the touch and feel of the screen. Also got the belt clip which fits snugly and rotates easily on my belt. Great Product!!
(Posted on 5/30/09)
Share this review
(97 of 304 people found this review helpful)

Just got mine today. Review by Arsonor All my reviews  (1)
Protection
I got my case today, after only two business days. Looks great. Fit my phone perfectly, and snugly. The touch screen works great compared to the last case I had. Only one complaint... the home key cover is missing. I will contact Ivyskin and request a replacement, but other than that it works great and looks great.
(Posted on 5/26/09)
Share this review

Nice case Review by Bill.C
Protection
I have had this case for about a month or so.. Like it a lot, the soft touch layer on case feels great. I Like the case, and highly recommend it to anyone with 3G iPhone
(Posted on 5/22/09)
Share this review
(96 of 301 people found this review helpful)

Good + Amazing Review by Sylvandale
Protection
As previously stated in a review, these are the best iPhone 3G cases you can find. If you can find them that is... had to wait two weeks till they got them back in-stock and Apple store don't have these!!!

On the bright side, the case feels EXCELLENT in your hand, doesn't get exceptionally dirty, and is solid as a rock. It fits the iphone a little too snug (took me awhile to get it in there when I first got it. I was afraid to break it)

Overall an amazing iphone case.
(Posted on 4/26/09)
Share this review
(90 of 303 people found this review helpful)

Only cons : no stereo input cover Review by Moz
Protection
Some friends saw my casing and managed to buy some casings that looked similar and admittedly actually looked better BUT they didn't have the hard screen protection! You should see awe on their face when I go and say "Well it looks really good, but do you have this too? (and then I would slide out a pristine iPhone out revealing the Glass screen protector)" LoL!

Anyway this thing is indestructible (I manage to get only a few scratches after dropping it hard on ceramic floor) but it's better to have the casings scratched than the phone.

One more thing for those who go to the gym, this case has a low enough profile to be inserted in some spandex like armband!!!! NOTE: The armband may probably harm the satin finish after a while but hey at least you don't have to remove the phone from its cover when you go to the gym! :-)

Post from Canada!

(Posted on 4/22/09)
Share this review
(92 of 300 people found this review helpful)

This was just a good looking iPhone case Review by Perfect!
Protection
I got the thing about 2 days after I placed the order. It looks and feels like all the reviews. Perfect!
(Posted on 4/21/09)
Share this review
(89 of 299 people found this review helpful)

Best overall hardcase on the market Review by i<3myiPhone3G
Protection
How I Use This Case:
I usually keep my iPhone in my pocket. My previous case for two months, a Griffin Elan hard case (leather & plastic) accumulated dirt inside (just from lint and dust from my pockets) and scratched my iPhone. That's why I chose this case, for better protection and sealing. I do not use a dock. I have been using this case for about 4 months.

Pros:
1. Only five holes (headphone, silence, camera, earphone, speakers/port), and snug fit minimizes dust getting inside case. (Hint: turn ringer switch to "ON" to slide into the case!)
2. Touch-thru glass seems scratch resistant. (I don't keep keys/change in the same pocket)
3. Distinctive color helps me keep track of my left brain!
4. Durable silicone impregnated case can take mild abuse (scratches) and it doesn't seem to leave scars. (I have not dropped my iPhone in the case yet!)
5. Sealed home button, volume rocker, and sleep button.
6. Since using the case, it seems to add enough rigidity to eliminate my few SIM card problems from my iPhone flexing in my pocket.

(semi) Cons:
1. Case adds somewhat thick, but that's what comes with this level of protection. Although it adds a bit of thickness, it feels very good in your hand. Without a case, I always feel like I'm going to drop my iPhone because it is so slender.
2. Sliding plate in the back does get looser with time, but it still stays on well.
3. The cut-aways for the five holes are somewhat sharp, and do not smooth over time. Mostly, it's the silence switch that is hard to reach even with my fingers. I have slender fingers, but a wide thumb. Sliding the switch is unfortunately not an easy one-handed move! Design suggestion: PLEASE TAPER more around this hole!
4. Finish around the volume and sleep buttons could be a little better
5. I does seem to keep the iPhone slightly warmer, as the whole case get warm, but overall, it seems cooler (my guess, the heat radiates evenly through the phone, and especially more through the glass).

Comments:
- I chose the red case. It's hard to describe the color, but it is a medium metallic red. I was thinking it was darker, but I am still pleased with my choice.
- Some people also mention that they get moire patterns with the touch-thru glass. I've been using this for 3 months but the screen is so easy to clean and relatively scratch resistant, so that is not an issue.
- The silicone impregnated case gives a great feel, sticky enough, smooth enough to slide in and out of my pocket, and doesn't scratch easily, and hides it well. It doesn't feel like dead skin in your hand or against your face, or rubber stuck to you.
- Internally, the case does not have raised ribs (like the Slider case) to keep the case from directly rubbing the iPhone back. Theoretically, this may allow scratches if dust gets inside, but the minimal dust, and occasional (every month or two) cleaning seems to prevent this problem.
- Nice packaging

Overall:
This is the best overall hardcase for the iPhone I have found. The touch-thru glass screen and silicone impregnated polycarb make this case an extremely unique product, and products of this quality materials is very rare. If you're looking for an ultra-slim case, this is not for you. If you drop your iPhone a lot, this may not be the case for you. But, if you don't mind a little bulk, this case is stylish enough while still providing a high level of protection for your iPhone investment. It is unfortunate that this is not sold at the Apple Stores, but I'd rather pay less to Apple and more to IvySkin and keep products like these coming with a lower overall price! The price of a case like this is $5-10 more than others, but justified due to materials. Despite very minor quibbles, I highly recommend this product. Five Stars.
(Posted on 4/16/09)
Share this review
(84 of 289 people found this review helpful)

Simply the best Review by Vinny
Protection
After going through four other cases I came across this case. It does it all and looks good doing it. Simply the best case for the iPhone. When people see it they ask what it is and i say it is an iPhone and they marvel at how it fits just perfectly over the phone and yet allows access to all things that you need access to. I drop cell phones, always have and always will and I know that I need to protect my phone. In the past it was usually some ugly case or old fashioned leather case that looked like an eyeglass case. Now my cell phone travels in style. Buy it! You will not regret it..
(Posted on 4/15/09)
Share this review
(92 of 297 people found this review helpful)

Best iPhone Cover Review by LiLo
Protection
I just bought this case after reading all the great reviews. I bought the Raz Red and love it but there are a few things that I noticed...
1. Rainbow Effect around the top part of the phone. when the phone is off, I could see it but I cleaned it away.
2. Glass gets really dirty very quickly but it's easy to clean. Just like the iphone's screen
3. Menu/Home Button is a little stiff and it takes more pressure to touch the menu/home button when moving around.
All other features are exactly the same with the glass cover on. You can not feel the difference.
Everything else is awesome. The touch screen acts normal with the glass protective cover
I wanted great protection and I think I finally got it. I haven't dropped the phone yet but if I do I hope the protection comes through for me.
I think this is the best cover out there so far...sure beats other covers I have bought in the past.
(Posted on 4/14/09)
Share this review
(86 of 301 people found this review helpful)

Great iPhone 3g Case Review by tlsi18
Protection
I bought this white case and i LUV how it looks and feels however it's hard to keep clean since it is white.
(Posted on 4/11/09)
Share this review
(97 of 310 people found this review helpful)

Great case! Review by nycpeach
Protection
I've had this case now for about 4 months and i absolutely love it!! Just one pointer when first sliding it into the case, make sure your phone isn't set to vibrate and the little switch on the side of your iphone is in the "ON" position or you'll have difficulty sliding in your phone. Great CASE!!!!
(Posted on 4/9/09)
Share this review
(86 of 299 people found this review helpful)

Excellent 3G hard case Review by ALex
Protection
I bought this case but received a wrong one. I emailed the customer service and they instantly sent me a replacement! This iPhone case is the best. its not bulky it is a little difficult to turn the ringtone off. It is also good because the glass screen protects it from damages!
I would recommend this case 10/10
(Posted on 4/7/09)
Share this review
(95 of 307 people found this review helpful)

Great product Review by Tracey All my reviews  (1)
Protection
Love the screen... Love the feel.... My only beef is the chink in the armor is the seam by the volume button. I dropped it (lame I know) phone was fine but the case cracked. Not indestructible... But damn near it... BTW I'm buying another one.
(Posted on 4/5/09)
Share this review
(96 of 303 people found this review helpful)

Good protection w/ great finish Review by Bebomber
Protection
I have to say thank you to IvySkin and their Quattro T4. I am a volunteer on a ambulance, and jumping out of the back of the ambulance at the hospital my iPhone fell out of the case (also from IvySkin) on my hip and slammed into the ground hard. I instantly knew my phone was broke. However, to my surprise the phone was fine like noting happened. The case on the other hand was scratched. Great protection and the glass touch screen is brilliant.
(Posted on 3/31/09)
Share this review
(88 of 295 people found this review helpful)

Awesome! Review by mattc
Protection
This case is just downright awesome. The best buy for your money hands down. Protects phone from all angles. Just simply amazing. Ultra fast shipping too, ordered Friday and received on Monday
(Posted on 3/23/09)
Share this review
(88 of 299 people found this review helpful)

The Ultimate protection for your iPhone 3G Review by antonio
Protection
I've bought several cases and this is the best by far. It gives an incredible sense of protection and it's also beautifully designed. Next week I'll order more in different colors. I agree with what almost everyone who has written here.
(Posted on 3/19/09)
Share this review
(80 of 290 people found this review helpful)

the best case ever Review by driftguy20
Protection
This case is so good that i bought 4 of them for my friends iphone 3g and they all love them. Highly recommend it.
(Posted on 3/15/09)
Share this review
(88 of 292 people found this review helpful)

An incredible case but not perfect. Review by virtueosity
Protection
After searching for about a month for a case for my 3g, I came across this glass screened wonder. I have written a review listed below based upon experience so here it is:

Every angular aspect of this case is breathtaking. Even the box that it comes in is nice. Ivyskin shipped the case to me quickly after I placed my order; they are a quality company. Upon receiving the WHITE case I read all instructions and began the install. I had a difficult time sliding my phone into the case, not because of the silent button on the left hand side, as some others have mentioned, but because I had a screen protector on the phone which I had forgotten about, which was coming into contact with the glass screen. It was my fault, no biggie, so I removed the creen protector and installed the phone into the main part of the case, snapped the back on and I was good to go. The rubber home button is very nice. The case works exactly as described; even he slightest movement of your finger over the glass screen activates icons, selects and so forth. If your even contemplating getting this case, get it; it is the absolute best you will find.

That being said here are the things I do not like about the case, which I wish Ivyskin would improve on. The beautiful ivyskin chromy logo on the back was pretty scratched up from me setting the phone on its back, however, this particular issue is my fault, of course the case is going to wear; it would be nice if the logo was in a spot where it did not come into contact with surfaces consistently. Other than that, this case is the best there is.
(Posted on 3/14/09)
Share this review
(91 of 299 people found this review helpful)

Excellent iPhone case but .... Review by AlainB
Protection
If your looking for all around protection and style without being to bulky this is your case i received mine today only to find a minor scratch on the top left of the glass which was for sure from the factory because i not only opened the case very carefully but examined for the glass to be damaged and yes its true my product wasn't perfect. But when i turn the screen on it becomes nearly invisible so i guess i can deal with it...
(Posted on 3/11/09)
Share this review
(90 of 299 people found this review helpful)

Best of several Review by Jeuke All my reviews  (1)
Protection
I purchased several iphone cases and wasted a lot of money. Then I saw a youtube clip on this one and decided to give it try. Frankly I was afraid to spend $45.00, but I tend to spend money to get a worthwhile product however I didn't want to waste even more money. This case is great, my only complaint is cleaning the glass on the inside otherwise it's worth every penny.
(Posted on 3/9/09)
Share this review
(90 of 302 people found this review helpful)

Pleasantly Surprised. Review by Moman
Protection
I was hesitant about getting this case, thinking that all these reviews were fake, and there is no such things as the "perfect" iphone case. But, man, oh man.. was I wrong. This case is awesome! It feels very well made, sturdy, and gives the iphone 3g full protection! I like it a bunch and am looking forward to the battery add on .

Mo!
(Posted on 2/28/09)
Share this review
(93 of 302 people found this review helpful)

Wow the blue was extraordinarily more beautiful in person and the fit looks like an iPhone! Review by West Tulsa Guy
Protection
This case is exactly as described. I was pleasantly surprised to see the blue case I ordered had a faint metallic sheen about it that you cannot see on the website. The only thing I could see as an improvement for this case would be the option of having a non-glare glass or some sort of anti reflective pre cut adhesive film to place over. Other than that it takes to your pocket without scratches!! It also slides better than a basic silicone cover.

Dee
(Posted on 2/27/09)
Share this review
(92 of 305 people found this review helpful)

WOW Review by Jason
Protection
Feels great!! Perfect fit! Best of all, the Glass screen feels like a normal screen, doesn't interfere with the iPhone's function at all. You wont notice it there.
(Posted on 2/20/09)
Share this review
(94 of 305 people found this review helpful)

AWESOME - Case Review by pirateofcfl
Protection
I just got a new iphone 3G and I wanted to protect my investment. I have search the internet with Google, and Ivyskin was a recommended website. At first I was concerned about buying a pricey phone case and not being able to dock or charge the phone without taking off the case. You CAN do all the things stated without taking off the case. I have passed on the information of this GREAT product to every iphone user I meet. You will be really happy that you bought this case.
(Posted on 2/19/09)
Share this review
(96 of 306 people found this review helpful)

Nice looking & strong enough Review by Jorge
Protection
It is definitely the best looking case in the market. After two drops, it still looks great and protected my iPhone in the best possible way. It has stood the test of time.
(Posted on 2/18/09)
Share this review
(88 of 296 people found this review helpful)

Sweeeeeeeet....... Review by PunjabiBeast
Protection
I was one of the first people to get this case months back. Back then there were only 3 reviews and i decided to take a chance. I absolutely love this case!! Any where i go including the Apple flagship store in NY city, it gets noticed. I am getting ready to pick another one up for my wifey.
(Posted on 2/17/09)
Share this review
(87 of 295 people found this review helpful)

T4 Quattro--replaced the T3 Reflect Review by Kitt
Protection
WOW! What a difference! The case feels better. More solid, better looking.
Keeps the look and feel of an iphone not a brick.

Will update after using a lot on the wear and tear of it.
(Posted on 2/12/09)
Share this review
(104 of 314 people found this review helpful)

What a great case! Review by Blahman
Protection
Easy to insert iphone, and provides great protection, especially since it also protects the screen (unlike almost every other case on the market). Arrived well within the time stated for shipping (they said 10 days and it arrived in 6)

The screen does feel a bit different (crisp, with more traction) than the iphone screen, it still works perfectly with it on, with no loss of function, and I'm already used to it after one day.
Looks good and works well- great case for the iPhone 3G
(Posted on 2/9/09)
Share this review
(86 of 297 people found this review helpful)

Very nice case Review by Angelrat101
Protection
Just received my t4 case today. It's very nice and am happy with it. Glass screen has a much better feel than the plastic case i was using before. I was very surprised how fast the shipping was. had it in 2 days.

Thanks IvySkin
(Posted on 2/7/09)
Share this review
(93 of 300 people found this review helpful)

Best case in the market Review by Chris
Protection
I bought this cover and pleased. I was a bit skeptical about it, due to the price i was hoping to be good.. I bought different covers like a clear plastic ones. But the screen on those cheap ones, used to get stuck to the phone and cause bubbles. But this case doesn't do that. I'm glad, It's 50 bucks but well spent. The material is smooth and soft, but don't worry its not slippery to fall out of your hands. Looks stylish and feels strong. It fits snug in the case and its not bulky. Like i said the best case on the market today a great buy.
(Posted on 2/6/09)
Share this review
(97 of 315 people found this review helpful)

Awesome case, couldn't be better Review by Colton
Protection
This is the first case that I have purchased for my iPhone. I have had it for about 3 months now and the case is awesome. It's a great addition to my Apple family of products with the same attention to details as apple does. The glass screen, port covers, soft silicon home button and the silky finish makes this case a very desirable accessory for my iPhone. Great protection for the money.
(Posted on 2/4/09)
Share this review
(90 of 288 people found this review helpful)

Great Case A+ Design Review by Kathy
Protection
Bought my case 3 days ago and it's very good. The best case I've seen. It has a very good protection and I was very impressed with the "feel" of the touch screen. Just like other reviewers, I highly recommend this case over anything that is currently available for the iPhone 3G.
(Posted on 2/1/09)
Share this review
(92 of 299 people found this review helpful)

Great Case Review by Jon Deaux
Protection
I recently got an iPhone 3G and after searching for the right case to protect my phone, purchased the Quattro T4 case directly from ivyskin.com. The ordering process was very simple, and the case as well as the belt clip case I ordered arrived much quicker than I expected.

The case does what it says it does, i.e., providing full coverage protection for the iPhone. I was a little skeptical about the sensitivity of the glass screen protector, and was very surprised that there was no perceptible difference with the glass screen vs the unprotected screen on the phone. I previously used a film protector on my Blackberry and even though the film did a very good job of protecting the screen, I always had a problem with the edge of the film trying to peel away. With the glass screen incorporated into the case I do not see that as a potential problem. This case was a perfect fit for my iPhone.

The Quatto T4 is definitely one of the best if not the best case protection for an iPhone. My rating - 6 stars.
(Posted on 1/15/09)
Share this review
(92 of 304 people found this review helpful)

This is the best case ever for the iphone 3g Review by Robin All my reviews  (1)
Protection
I have purchased several different cases since purchasing my iphone 3G and this is the best ever. Pros: super sensitive touch screen and unbelievable fit for a hard case; never any moisture to deal with under the glass. Only Con: very tight fit, It would be great to let us know if there is some easier way to ease the phone out of the case.
(Posted on 1/14/09)
Share this review
(88 of 300 people found this review helpful)

Great Workmanship Review by iPhone Guy
Protection
Just received my new Quatro T4 case for my 3G iPhone today. This case makes an already great product even better. Its a solid case with great workmanship. I love the fact that they glass screen protector helps to eliminate the fingerprints that was extra annoying for me previously. I highly recommend this IvySkin case. It really seems superior to the other similar items that I looked at prior to making this purchase!
(Posted on 1/10/09)
Share this review
(92 of 294 people found this review helpful)

Very cool case! Review by BB
Protection
Best iPhone case I've used. I've used many stretch, flexi-type covers -- this one leaves them all in the dust. It's grippy but hard (fun material/texture!) and the hard-screen glass cover is a great improvement over the adhesive-type screen covers! I love this case! worth every dollar
(Posted on 1/10/09)
Share this review
(91 of 291 people found this review helpful)

The best case available...Don't waste time looking for other cases. Review by Kingy
Protection
Without a doubt, the best case to get...Glass maintains sensitivity, great protection for iPhone. Quite pricey, but you pay for convenient protection and get what you pay for.
(Posted on 1/7/09)
Share this review
(84 of 287 people found this review helpful)

Alles Super! Review by CS
Protection
Nun auch ein Review aus Deutschland:
Super Case, super Qualität, passt wie angegossen und schützt das geliebte iPhone 3G super. War nur ein bisschen schwierig das iPhone 3G da reinzubekommen, aber im Endeffekt hat es ja gepasst.

Also, nicht lange überlegen, sondern kaufen! Ein besseres Case findet Ihr nirgendwo. Vielen Dank dafür Ivyskin-Team.
(Posted on 1/7/09)
Share this review
(93 of 293 people found this review helpful)

All Around Protection That Looks Great!!! Review by B.Lopez
Protection
This case offers great protection all around and that was key to me. The glass screen is great it responds wonderfully to my touch and is well appreciated , as I did not want to be replacing screen protectors when they went bad. Overall this case looks slick and feels awesome . I would definitely recommend this case to anyone out there looking for full protection for their beloved iphone 3G.
Ivyskin Please hurry with the battery extension pack I cant wait for it.
(Posted on 1/7/09)
Share this review
(87 of 289 people found this review helpful)

Lived up to my expectations Review by Greg
Protection
I have looked at numerous hard cases but was worried about the lack of protection for the face of the phone, especially in my pocket with keys, coins etc. This case solves all those issues and has nice fit & finish. The other reviews are all true, great case. My only complaint is the wasteful packaging, not very green and it no doubt adds to the case's cost.
(Posted on 1/3/09)
Share this review
(88 of 297 people found this review helpful)

Great case Review by MarkN
Protection
this is probably the best iPhone 3G case I've had (and I've tried quite a few) - the phone is a little hard to get in the case at 1st but once in it fits nice and snug - i even bought the belt clip which works fine and has a quick release button so you can take the phone out of the case without removing the clip from your belt and then you can snap it back in easily - the clip is very secure and the phone fits tightly in it so there is no fear of it falling out

My only complaint is the glass of the case is hard to keep clean - don't use any solvents or things like eye glass cleaners - just a cloth to polish it - the company suggested you could use Windex and that works well.
(Posted on 1/2/09)
Share this review
(89 of 293 people found this review helpful)

AS GOOD AS YOU THINK AND THEN SOME Review by gokings9
Protection
AT FIRST I WASNT SURE WHETHER I SHOULD SPEND 50 BUCKS ON SOMETHING TO PROTECT A PHONE, BUT AFTER A WEEK I AM GLAD I DID. THE THING FEELS AMAZING I HAVE SHOWN IT OFF TO MANY PEOPLE, AT FIRST THEY SAY THAT IT LOOKS COOL AND THEY LIKE IT, THEN I PUT IT IN THERE HANDS AND EVERY RESPONSE HAS BEEN, "OH WOW". THE TOUCH IS AMAZING, SOFT AND SLEEK YET DURABLE. I WILL SAY TEXTING HAS GOTTEN HARDER FOR ME BECAUSE THE CASE IS JUST A LITTLE RAISED AND IT FALLS RIGHT ALONG THE SPACE BAR. SO AT FIRST IT WAS HARD BUT AFTER A DAY OR 2 I GOT USED TO IT. IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS ABOUT DISHING OUT THE CASH YOU WILL BE GLAD YOU DID WITHIN MINUTES OF OPENING IT.
(Posted on 1/1/09)
Share this review
(84 of 283 people found this review helpful)

BEST CASE POSSIBLE FOR iPHONE !!! Review by Roger Jo
Protection
I have personally lived with a dozen of the top cases in the last year, the T4 is the best in all respects - size look function and protection - #1 iPHONE case!! thanks IVYSKIN
(Posted on 12/29/08)
Share this review
(91 of 291 people found this review helpful)

Good all aroud protection Review by Alan-L
Protection
I really like this case, Specially the glass screen? It provides all around protection for my iPhone. This case is awesome! It's tight fitting, and really thick, unlike some of those other cases that are really flimsy and almost translucent. Don't let that bother you though. It barely changes the look and feel of the iPhone at all. My iPhone is completely protected. Great case! Worth every penny!
(Posted on 12/27/08)
Share this review
(91 of 305 people found this review helpful)

Vraiment excellent Review by Jean
Protection
Je viens de le recevoir et je suis vraiment très satisfait par la sensation de solidité et la qualité de finition du produit. La t…En savoir plusenue en main est agréable (effet peau de pêche) et sécurisante. De plus, elle n'accroche pas les poches intérieures du costume quand on veut sortir rapidement le précieux (vraiment agaçant avec mon précédent étui en silicone : la poche intérieure venait avec l'appareil). En résumé, je dirais parfait pour conserver son iphone 3G comme neuf, sans stress!

(Posted on 12/16/08)
Share this review
(96 of 305 people found this review helpful)

Great case but too thight Review by Lisa-UK
Protection
The case is very attractive and nice but it is too tight. It takes some time to get the Phone into the case, but I guess it is so that the case doesnt become too bulky and the touch screen works well. Other than that, a great case for my iPhone. I also like the fact that I dont have to remove the case to dock it into my Apple cradle.
(Posted on 12/14/08)
Share this review
(92 of 303 people found this review helpful)

BEST of the Best Review by Jeeves
Protection
I've used other products, I've done all my research, reading reviews, looking at youtube clips. I've been a Mac advocate since 1976 and this is the BEST case ever. Complete protection, superior quality, great company. Make sure and look at the QuatroClip A and battery options. It's so nice of a case that now I need some way of protecting the protection!
(Posted on 12/12/08)
Share this review
(92 of 295 people found this review helpful)

The Only Case I will Use Review by sam.K
Protection
I've tried out quite a few cases in my search for the best, all leaving me carrying my naked iPhone in my pocket. I saw a sales person at the Apple store with this and just had to get it. It fits PERFECTLY and doesn't get in the way of using the screen. You can slide the back off, solving all of your docking dilemmas, and it's easier to hold on to, due to its coating. It's solid plastic, but it has a very nice feel to it.

I've only had the case a week, but no issues, and I've done everything I can think of with it. I'm not really concerned with it scratching the back of my phone, for reasons already mentioned.

If you're looking for the best iPhone 3G case, this is it.
(Posted on 12/1/08)
Share this review
(96 of 308 people found this review helpful)

Great iPhone case Review by WAR
Protection
I really like this iPhone case. Everything fits real nice and snug. I got rid of the invisa shield that I had on there. The case was a little different than what I thought but having used it for a couple days I really like it. The thing I like about it as well is that it's easy to take out of the case when needed. Why would I do that you ask? Well I workout and use an arm band as well. So going from one device to another is key to me.

I only have one gripe. I really had to clean the glass before putting it on.

Other than that things are fine. I highly recommend the case.
(Posted on 11/29/08)
Share this review
(96 of 313 people found this review helpful)

Functionally great. Just Perfect iPhone case Review by Jessica
Protection
This case has almost everything I was l looking for in a case. The glass protector works as advertised and does not interfere with the touch screen in any way. All the various buttons are easily usable and there are no problems with using either the headphone port or the docking connector. (I have not tried it in an actual dock since I don't have one.) I have the white case and it goes very well with my black 3G. I very much like the feel and grippability of the case material.

The case is super slim and tight fit. So you must be careful when you insert the iPhone in for the first time. But it is designed that way to ensure that it doesn't become bulky.

Overall, I am quite pleased with the case highly recommend it. I actually feel quite fortunate having bought only one other case before finding this product which so suits my needs.
(Posted on 11/26/08)
Share this review
(100 of 312 people found this review helpful)

top of the class Review by armenta
Protection
I ordered my Ivyskin Quattro T4 a couple days before I went to actually get my iPhone. I looked everywhere, and none had the features I was looking for. The feel of this iPhone case doesn't exist anywhere else, and the glass has perfect response to the underlying iPhone. I feel confident that this case will help keep my iPhone in perfect working order. Not much else this case needs, it is worth every penny.
(Posted on 11/25/08)
Share this review
(94 of 303 people found this review helpful)

Wicked case Review by Hellion All my reviews  (1)
Protection
I know there seems to be other cases that use the same "technology" as the screen for these, but none of them looks as good nor use Glass. I got this one as a gift from someone (brand new) and wow it is the greatest. I've only had my iPhone for 2 weeks and it is the first case that I put on and was just just like yea this is it. I've tried 8 different cases including this one (tried friends cases). I will be ordering the battery pack that goes along with this on Dec. 28th. They need to push it to like now so I can have it before X-mas!
(Posted on 11/24/08)
Share this review
(92 of 303 people found this review helpful)

GET ONE NOW!!! Review by Ray
Protection
Let me first start off by saying that after months of researching for the perfect iPhone case, nothing out there stood out as awesome as this one. I actually ordered this online, but when I realized that Ivyskin was located nearby, I called them up to see if I can drive down there and pick it up myself since I needed one asap - they said yes and so I did.

If anyone is reading this right now, you seriously need to pick up this case if you have or plan on purchasing the iPhone 3G. It is absolutely the best built, best looking, best feel, iPhone case there is on the market today. It is a hard plastic, but has a very slick, soft suede feel to it...like powder-coated. You need to feel this yourself in order to fully appreciate it. I really like how the pieces are fused together. You basically slide your iPhone in top first and grab the bottom half piece and lock it in. The entire case fits very snug and all the openings are perfectly cut out. I also really like how the home button is made from rubber and how it is a little round, it makes pressing the home button a breeze.

The pictures on the web site do not do it justice. It is a bit pricey for an iPhone case, but once you see the quality of the product and experience it yourself, you will agree it was worth every penny. Apple should have made their iPhones out of this material, it's that good.

This is the only iPhone case I would highly recommend, nothing comes even close.
(Posted on 11/24/08)
Share this review
(88 of 300 people found this review helpful)

Best iPhone case Review by Kaso-1
Protection
The toughest iPhone 3G case I’ve seen so far, it consists of a sturdy hard shell to protect the iPhone from scratching, lined with a soft shock-absorbent material to keep it safe from knocks and bumps that provides an added soft touch feel. The best part of it is the hard screen. I got the white color version and I love the black skin cover over the home button.
(Posted on 11/23/08)
Share this review
(96 of 314 people found this review helpful)

Its Great protection for the iPhone G3 Review by M-MIG
Protection
I brought 2 one for me and one for my wife. It offers a great protection. I carry my iPhone in my pocket a lot and it is so easy to get it out of my pocket. I love the glass screen I have no worry about the touch screen scratching and it fits the iPhone like a glove. I think it gives the protection of a hard case yet it has a soft case feel. I can’t wait for the belt clip to be available,
(Posted on 11/23/08)
Share this review
(87 of 298 people found this review helpful)

i've tried them all !! Review by chuck
Protection
having searched the world for the perfect case took months and several hundred dollars... i did own an original reflect case for the first generation iphone, but the watermarks drove me crazy...

the new quattro has solved all my concerns and no watermarks !!

very pleased with the feel, size, clarity, and perfect response.... excellent product...
(Posted on 11/22/08)
Share this review
(91 of 305 people found this review helpful)

This is the kind of iPhone 3G case I've been looking for! Review by Andy C
Protection
I really like this case because of the material its made out of. You can tell that its good quality as soon as you touch it and also because it has a Touch screen Glass cover on top of the case. The case fits really snug on my iPhone and prevents it from getting any scratches. It doesn't make my iPhone feel bulky unlike a lot of the other cases that I've tried.

If you carry your iPhone in your pocket, don't get one of those soft cases. I got one for my old iPhone, and it sticks to the walls of the pocket, making it difficult to take out. It gets pretty annoying to have to push your pocket back in after your case turns it inside-out.

So for the iPhone 3G, I definitely wanted a hard case with something to cover the screen. This was the perfect answer. It's a hard plastic case, but with a matte soft finish and a really silky feel to it. The fit is great, and the glass screen protector works 100%.

The sturdiness of Quattro case is very comforting, since I have a tendency to unintentionally crush things in my pockets, and while I don't necessarily believe that I would hurt my iPhone, the peace of mind goes a long way.

I highly recommend this case!

(Posted on 11/22/08)
Share this review
(96 of 321 people found this review helpful)

The design is as slick as the iPhone 3G itself Review by GW All my reviews  (1)
Protection
I bought one of these for my new iPhone. Was interested in having the hard shell protection with the softer cover. It looked great in the pictures. It has protection for the plug, yet it can be pulled off to sync. The glass screen protector is great. Answering the phone and common functions are a breeze.

So good I just ordered another one in red for my wife.
(Posted on 11/20/08)
Share this review
(89 of 296 people found this review helpful)

Items 1 to 134 of 134 total

per page
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 14

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: iPhone 3G / 3GS Quattro™ T4 Glass Screen Case

How do you rate this product? *

1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Value
Protection
Price
Pros Cons
  • Function
  • Quality
  • Glass screen guard
  • Rugged shell
Enter your Pros, separated by comma
  • Price
  • Value
  • Color
Enter your Cons, separated by comma

Custom magento captcha module from Outsource Online

Login to add review

Buy this product to add review

Product Tags

Other people marked this product with these tags:

Use spaces to separate tags. Use single quotes (') for phrases.